playMaker

Author Topic: Simple Sql  (Read 2002 times)

gozda

• Junior Playmaker
Simple Sql
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:24:21 AM »
Anyone tested this plugin? I wanna buy it but i am not sure how good this asset is.
I got some questions for ppl what already tested it.

1.Main question how fast this is? I need in 2 action acces to bd, and save some data (just strings) it is possible?
2.It is possible to create DB in game, when game running?
3.In the same time i need to use db from 5-10 places and set/get some information, it is possible, there will be any problem?
4.I need every 1hour save all DB to other file (backup) and sometimes import to game, it is possible?
5.When i will try to save again value what already exist, there will be created new row, or update existed? i ask becouse every time when player login in to server, he send information about his self, and i want hold only the last data.
6. Its possible to delete row when game is running?

Thanks

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Simple Sql
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 06:59:53 AM »
Hi,
i have not worked with it yet but i do know that simple sql is only local based and not server based.

SQlite 3 i believe does have server based, and is on sale atm :)

Best think is to ask your question to the author from that asset

dudebxl

Re: Simple Sql
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 12:21:45 PM »
I did it but I did everything like this

Game <=> Server (Php <=> mySQL)

The PHP scripts will act as the manager (format, what to do with data, run sql queries, etc) - act like a middle man - manage the data from the game and stop any SQL injections.

I did everything using playmaker (json + WWWmobile action) in game and Php/SQL on the server side.