playMaker

Author Topic: FingerGestures Actions (Beta)  (Read 40483 times)

Spk

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: FingerGestures Actions (Beta)
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
Thanks for the bug reports, I'll include fixes in the upcoming 2.4 update (should be out as beta tomorrow).

Lobohotpants

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2012, 06:07:48 PM »
Is there documentation somewhere on how to use the dragCamera action? 

S0ULART

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 08:08:14 PM »
Hi
I was trying to check if a finger is already pressed and moves onto another action, so that it starts also how could I achieve this?
I mean like tap on object A and go over with still pressed finger to object B thats beneath object A.

e1ite

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 10:58:10 PM »
Hi all i'm excited to use Finger Gestures with Unity. I have attached this to a couple game objects and it performs as stated. But my problem now is, I want to be able to pick an object on the screen and store the game object but am having trouble with this. Is there any way to do something like "mouse pick" with this?

Thanks in advance!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2013, 12:25:37 AM »
Hi,

I made an action just for this few days ago:

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=2921.0

basically you use this action whenever you want to pick.

bye,

Jean

e1ite

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2013, 12:21:59 PM »
Thanks jeanfabre I actually found your script yesterday and was going to try it out the problem is that I can not get a touch event to happen in the screen space, I am only able to get it working on object when a FSM and Finger Gesture event directly on it. My problem is I have a plane with a bunch of child objects with colliers in the scene and I want to be able to touch one of the colliers and get the object that I touched. So if I can get a position on the screen where I touched your raycast script would come in handy.

Thanks,
Jason

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 12:49:05 AM »
Hi,

Would that solve your problem?

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=2921.0

bye,

Jean

luisfdeleon

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 11:08:09 PM »
Quick questions.  Will I be able to have a state that is capable of firting three different transitions depending if the player did a tap, hold or pinch action?  Will Finger Gestures be able to distinguish the three different (and yet, some what similar) actions on the same state, or will I have to make a more elaborated FSM to make that work?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:17:39 PM by luisfdeleon »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2013, 03:07:49 AM »
Hi,

yes, states can host several transition, and it's up to the first action in that state to fire what ever transition event. as for fingergesture, what is the gesture you expect to fire in different forms?

bye,

Jean

LiveWire

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 12:15:44 AM »
Hi there, I've just started working with Playmaker and FingerGestures. I'm attempting to  send and event on double tap, but I can't find a 'DoubleTap' action or an option for double taps in the  'Tap Event' action. Am I looking in the wrong place or has Double Tap been removed? I see there are a lot of posts earlier in this thread mentioning problems with double tap...

ddfire

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »
is there any new update?

gregowich

• Playmaker Newbie
    • illusian
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2014, 06:43:50 AM »
I'm trying to make a picturebook app for iOS. I recently got FingerGestures hoping it would make it possible to swipe between pages (scenes) but I don't know how, and can't find any tutorials or documentation on that. Is that even possible to swipe between scenes?