PlayMaker Feedback > Feature Requests

Fungus Playmaker Integration

<< < (3/3)

Nilihum:
I'm sorry that I've not been keeping you up to date on this end, I've mostly been searching for help on the Fungus side of things. The solution is done, mostly. It can copy variables back an forth, it can trigger global events in Playmaker form Fungus, and it can execute Fungus blocks from Playmaker.

I've added the unitypackage containing everything and a zip containing just the scripts for you to go over, but I think you can now get the latter from the Github page. If you could go over what I've done and give me some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Great, twitted about it.

Bye,

Jean

tcmeric:
Been following this because I have been working on many of own actions (not for fungus). Great job to the OP!  8)

Appymes:
Hello, it is very interesting to connect Fungus and PlayMaker.

With the package and the scripts, I have been able to activate FSM from Fungus, but I have not managed to communicate the variables from one system to another in any way.

Do you have an example to see how it works? Or can you provide more details?

I would be grateful.

Thank you very much!

AjaBokkaku:
Hi guys,
this topic is quite old, but I'm still hoping you can help me.
I was wondering if it's possible to set Flowchart object as a variable. Currently, you have to move the object from the hierarchy. I have multiple Flowcharts and I want to switch between them.
Thank you for you answer and have a nice day.

Aja

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version