playMaker

Author Topic: [SOLVED] "SetProperty" (color) action doesn't seem to be working on iOS  (Read 1284 times)

Breadman

• Derp
Hello,

I'm building a scene where clicking or tapping a box collider causes an object's sprite renderer to change color. When the collider is touched, the object enters a state with "set property", which targets the color property of the object's sprite renderer component, and changes it to another color.

This setup is working great in the editor and on android devices, but is not working on iOS devices. I've narrowed it down to confirm that the collider is indeed receiving touch input, and is changing states accordingly, but something isn't working with the "set property" (color) action on iOS, I think. The "Set property" action is working great for other properties, just not the "color" property of any sprite renderer components.

Are there any known issues with this on iOS devices? Has anyone encountered this before? Whether or not it's known, if anyone has an idea for a workaround or a solution, I'd be thrilled to hear your thoughts!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:51:16 PM by Breadman »

Breadman

• Derp
Re: "SetProperty" (color) action doesn't seem to be working on iOS
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 06:51:02 PM »
For anyone who finds this, I solved it by downloading Jean's "Linker Wizard" and running it according to the instructions in his video.

Thanks for the wizard and the how-to video Jean!