PlayMaker Updates & Downloads > Share New Actions

Textmesh Pro Playmaker Actions (free)

<< < (2/9) > >>

tcmeric:
They should all be done within the next few days regarding uGui. I can bump this thread here when its finished if you would like, or you can send me your email (mine is tcmeric@gmail.com), and I can email you when its ready.

Thanks for your support Zeb! Ill look at the color gradients preset. I forget off the top of my head if its there. I think it is a shader effect (for TMP). But I will add support for 95% of whatever uGui can support.

tcmeric:
Hi Zeb & everyone. I have update the set today to include ugui actions as well.

You can download the github version and just replace your current version. I didnt change any of the old actions, so they will work and not break whatever work you have completed.

https://github.com/dumbgamedev/TextMeshPro_Playmaker

Zeb, I am working on gradients. I will see what I can do, as gradients are not necessarily supported in playmaker, but I will come up with a work around (I have been practicing with line renderers, so hopefully I can get it working).

Zeb:
That's wonderful. Thank you! I'll test out what you have today and let you know if I run into any issues.

Manually setting color gradients in PM would be a great addition but if all I had was the ability to swap a TPM_Color Gradient Preset then I could get away with a lot. It may be a much easier action to build.

firesidegames:
Thanks for the new ugui action set! Working great on my end :D

tcmeric:
Awesome! Thanks for checking in and letting me know. Its nice to know that people are using the actions. Always gives me some energy to make more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version