playMaker

Author Topic: ios build problem  (Read 1440 times)

jaspersnow1

• Playmaker Newbie
ios build problem
« on: April 28, 2017, 02:32:56 AM »
i have created a game using fsms now the game is running fine in game view of unity but when i try to check it on ios builds fsm not working . i have 26 errors for fsm in the prefabs but i am not using prefab in inspector . i have edited the instances so do i need to remove all errors regarding prefabs to work it coreectly on builds

elusiven

• Debt we all must pay...
Re: ios build problem
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 08:01:29 AM »
How do you store your variables? I'm asking because if you are drag and dropping game objects, instead of saving them as variables it will lose reference when built. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but at least that's what I experienced.

jaspersnow1

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:29:26 AM »
i initialy drag them by clicking modify instance of fsm which was locked then use the gameobjects from the scene view into them and store them in variables then use them in  the game. it is working correctly when i try to do it in unity game view but not in build

jaspersnow1

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »
i found some problems and rectified them but one problem is that condition expression action is not working on ios so it is giving an error in xcode and because of which the state cant be formed so thier fsm functions are not working. so mainly the problem was with the conditional expressions so dont use them if you are building for ios