playMaker

Author Topic: Comunicated from 2 app help  (Read 1458 times)

nabilfx

Comunicated from 2 app help
« on: March 28, 2019, 02:48:00 PM »
Is it possible to comunicate from an app to another app? Example i have a buttom in my app when i press the buttom, the other app needs to be open already, then appears a buttom to confirm my action in that other app. Is possible with playmaker?

nabilfx

Re: Comunicated from 2 app help
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 05:41:14 PM »
is it possible to send an event to another app? both with playmaker, bluetooth!

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 07:09:48 PM »
Hi.
For which platform?

is the other app also your app or from someone else?

if you have some unity samples or some info on how to do in c#, maybe i can see if i can make an action for it.

nabilfx

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 07:28:35 PM »
Both are my app, i need to confirm the state that the image target stop i that second app, with a buttom in my app that will stay with me, because if i dont do that any body can copy the qrcode inage target and release all the check states. Every time it scan the code i need to confirm, with a buttom with my app open, of course, to release the other state, until the last one.  They are 6 states. Can i send you the project?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 01:57:40 AM »
Hi,

I already replied on another thread where you asked that questions ( please don't double post btw :)

communicating between two apps is best done via a server, otherwise you need some very convoluted socket connections and it's rarely efficient nor working because of local computers restrictions, blacklisting, and malware systems.

Bye,

Jean