playMaker

Author Topic: Problems with Unet  (Read 1550 times)

DeerHunter

• Playmaker Newbie
Problems with Unet
« on: June 24, 2017, 11:10:12 PM »
I have watch a video which use a method as shown in picture, how can I use playmaker to do the same? Thank you for your respond.

Ofonna

Re: Problems with Unet
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 03:30:25 PM »
is there a reason why you don't want to use Photon? this isn't available for unet, how ever on instantiation i believe you should be able to store the instantiated object, although it's been a while since i checked unet out so i'm not sure, but i'm currently working with photon now and it's been great so far, plus i found out it's a lot cheaper

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 06:08:24 AM »
Hi,
I saw that there is a unet package on the Ecosystem, so maybe you can find actions for this in that package

DeerHunter

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 01:04:01 AM »
is there a reason why you don't want to use Photon? this isn't available for unet, how ever on instantiation i believe you should be able to store the instantiated object, although it's been a while since i checked unet out so i'm not sure, but i'm currently working with photon now and it's been great so far, plus i found out it's a lot cheaper
I live in China which is a controlled country, internet system is very complicated and inefficient,Photon is not suitable in this area,although they have servers in China.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 04:35:54 AM »
Hi,

If photon doesn't work, I don't think uNet will... unless you want a local network solution or host servers yourself?

Bye,

Jean