playMaker

Author Topic: Pooling system& Auto backup file when update patch  (Read 2789 times)

kapoke69

• Playmaker Newbie
Pooling system& Auto backup file when update patch
« on: December 13, 2017, 11:38:31 PM »
since pooling is a core for game performance and it's not easy for non-programmer , we should have this feature.

and i often here the problem about updateing unity or PM that cause  problem to project so i think autobackup should solve the problem. 

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Pooling system& Auto backup file when update patch
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 01:05:47 AM »
Hi,

Pooling is not complex to implement, you can find multiple pooling system on this forum, I;'d give this one a test:

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=12941.msg60399#msg60399

As for autobackup and update patch, can you clarify? do you mean code and project or actual published app?

Bye,

Jean

kapoke69

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 08:30:18 PM »
Hi,

Pooling is not complex to implement, you can find multiple pooling system on this forum, I;'d give this one a test:

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=12941.msg60399#msg60399

As for autobackup and update patch, can you clarify? do you mean code and project or actual published app?

Bye,

Jean

from link you sent, i go raw and copy paste code into notepad(4notepad since it has 4 files) and chang file to .cs ---then put it in "pool" folder i create in asset --- but it don't appear to use for me:(

for autobackup, Upgrade guide say " alwaybackup project" instead of user do backup himself , y not make feature autobackup option as default to help them.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 02:36:03 AM »
Hi,

? I am not following your comment on copy paste and notpad? you should not need that at all. What files are you trying to work with exactly? can you give me the links?

Unity has not auto backup system in place, so backup is always manual inside Unity ( either via a hard copy of your project, or via source code management like Github or Unity collab).

Bye,

Jean

kapoke69

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 06:19:11 AM »
nvm , it seem hard to explain in ENG(just for me) , thx anyway.