playMaker

Author Topic: pooler problem, unity bug? playmaker bug?  (Read 647 times)

Dustiwi

• Playmaker Newbie
pooler problem, unity bug? playmaker bug?
« on: February 14, 2022, 10:15:16 AM »
hi, im having this weird issue, im pooling these 6 objects and spawning them when needed, everything works fine until i add 2 more poolers, now nothing spawns when using pooler spawn, ive tried reduced the amount of objects pooled and even using different states to pool the objects, but as soon as i try to pool these 2 new objects, the spawner just doesnt spawn any more objects, the pooled objects even appear on the hierarchy. no clue whats going on.
pls help
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 10:16:49 AM by Dustiwi »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: pooler problem, unity bug? playmaker bug?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 12:47:55 PM »
are prefab and names different?

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 12:50:04 PM »
also try if in a different state or set the state as sequence (right-click empty space in action window to get to the option)

Dustiwi

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 01:12:39 PM »
some names are different from the prefab, some are the same, also do you mean setting as sequence the state that pools or the one that spawns?
EDIT: Tried making it an action sequence on the spawners and the pooler pool and that didnt help D:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 01:57:28 PM by Dustiwi »

Dustiwi

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 06:17:45 PM »
managed to figure it out, what happened was, i had a pooler pooling the prefabs, but i had one prefab that had a pooler inside of it, that seemed to conflict with the other pooler, so i had to take out the pooler that the prefab had and add it as a separate pooler and that seemed to fix the issue