PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

ios / ipad / Iphone Touch Control a Character

<< < (3/3)

skipadu:

--- Quote from: jeanfabre on March 29, 2018, 09:43:52 AM ---Hi,

I'll check the applicationOpenUrl, I need to update it yes.

As for the TranslateAdvanced, I think you might have had this action before getting this sample right? the package is fine, I tested it, so it's likely a trouble with guid from Unity. I would try to force things up, maybe deleted TranslateAdvanced and getting the joystick package again.

Let me know how it goes, else have the sampes on dedicated projects.

Bye,

Jean

--- End quote ---

I tried to delete TranslateAdvanced and removed the joystick package. Then getting the joystick package. Was still complaining.

But then I made whole new project and started with only Playmaker and Ecosystem and then I could see the working sample (just modified a little so that I could get rid of applicationOpenUrl -error). All good now, thanks  ;)

REPORTER:
Hi
what did you modify (can you show it, what you did please) ? & is it a way what I´m searching for?

Thanks Volker

skipadu:

--- Quote from: REPORTER on March 29, 2018, 02:09:11 PM ---Hi
what did you modify (can you show it, what you did please) ? & is it a way what I´m searching for?

Thanks Volker

--- End quote ---
My fix was not a real fix, but I did remove the ApplicationOpenUrl script and the "Forum"-button that was using it in the joystick example scene. So then I could get the example running without compile error.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version