PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

ios / ipad / Iphone Touch Control a Character

<< < (2/3) > >>

REPORTER:
Thank you for the answer - the game has a little more action - so "hotspots" - but I will ask myself piece by piece in this great forum :) What I would like in this game / app,, that you touch the figure with your finger and then moves the character forward , the status should then change from idle to walk etc or clicks on a spot and the figure moves there(as well status should then change from idle to walk.). I've already made an app with "Fungus", "Good Nightl kids" a goodnight app drag and drop (Apple App Store)  etc. With Fungus its work fine, now I want to try it with Playmaker - we'll see :)

skipadu:

--- Quote from: djaydino on March 29, 2018, 03:05:44 AM ---Hi.
There is also a sample file for a onscreen joystick on the Ecosystem
if you would like a onscreen controller :)
(Search for Ugui Joystick)

--- End quote ---
Was interested about the joystick so I tried that. But the sample has multiple errors. One was deprecated when using applicationUrl and another was missing action TranslateAdvanced.
But when trying to get that TranslateAdvanced from EcoSystem, it showed that it already be into my project. Redownloading of the action did not help.

REPORTER:
Hi ,
so does anyone has a solution how to control a character (2D) with playmaker on an ipad or iphone? or is there an alternative program to playmaker  to make this possible?

Thanks Volker

djaydino:
Hi.

for simple touch you can check out this video :

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzmJf3rD0_I
Its a bit old video but touch still works the same way.

jeanfabre:

--- Quote from: skipadu on March 29, 2018, 08:36:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: djaydino on March 29, 2018, 03:05:44 AM ---Hi.
There is also a sample file for a onscreen joystick on the Ecosystem
if you would like a onscreen controller :)
(Search for Ugui Joystick)

--- End quote ---
Was interested about the joystick so I tried that. But the sample has multiple errors. One was deprecated when using applicationUrl and another was missing action TranslateAdvanced.
But when trying to get that TranslateAdvanced from EcoSystem, it showed that it already be into my project. Redownloading of the action did not help.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I'll check the applicationOpenUrl, I need to update it yes.

As for the TranslateAdvanced, I think you might have had this action before getting this sample right? the package is fine, I tested it, so it's likely a trouble with guid from Unity. I would try to force things up, maybe deleted TranslateAdvanced and getting the joystick package again.

Let me know how it goes, else have the sampes on dedicated projects.

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version