Author Topic: HOW I can fix this  (Read 531 times)


  • Playmaker Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
HOW I can fix this
« on: April 12, 2018, 03:19:17 PM »
This error appears within playmaker

Assets/Standard Assets/ParticleSystems/Scripts/WaterHoseParticles.cs(43,25): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Component' does not contain a definition for `attachedRigidbody' and no extension method `attachedRigidbody' of type `UnityEngine.Component' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?


  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4705
    • View Profile
    • jinxtergames
Re: HOW I can fix this
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 02:39:57 AM »
If its an older project you might need to update the standard assets from unity.

From what i can see this is not a playmaker issue.

if you can get it to work, try importing playmaker on a new project and then import the standard assets.
and let me know if you still have the same issue :)