PlayMaker News > General Discussion

Atari VCS? Linux

<< < (2/2)

verybinary:
It sounds great, Ill check it out later(currently cant from work computers), and your interest is just fine, but ive kinda already switched gears to VeryGame. Just gotta come up with a game idea that would feel natural on a portable plug and play console. But ill definitely pass this on to the person that but the bug in my ear, and look further into it. good luck on getting your game approved for the indie channel.

edit: went on lunch and pulled up the indiegogo(I can pull up kickstarter from here, but not indie. /me shrugs) and you should definitely try to be on the launch list. I am uncertain of its traction after about 6 months, but everything before that will be great to advertise yourself. The not official(they prob bought the trademark correctly, but still not officially official) and online centric nature is whats bugging me about the whole process. It will come out the gate strong as crap. but I see it dying shortly after. that beginning time will definitely be crucial though.

kavery:
Good points, I'll see what it takes to get in early. First I have to find a contact. They don't make it easy. 

Good luck with VeryGame! Curious what you do with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version