playMaker

Author Topic: Cannot install itween.  (Read 2278 times)

Rufusol

• Playmaker Newbie
Cannot install itween.
« on: July 01, 2018, 03:12:57 PM »
Hello,
I was instal Unity. Next I install playmaker and ecosystem. When I download Itween v2 then i see this  message on console:
Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/iTween/ItweenMoveTo_v2.cs(114,24): error CS0115: `HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenMoveTo_v2.OnExit()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

Assets/PlayMaker Custom Actions/iTween/ItweenMoveTo_v2.cs(37,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `iTween' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

And I dont have itween action on action browser.
If someone know how to fix this then please help me.

Best Regards.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Cannot install itween.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
Hi,
If you wish to use iTween you will need to download iTween on the asset store (free)
Once installed the error should be gone.
If you do not wish to install tween you can remove the action script @ PlayMaker Custom Actions/iTween/ItweenMoveTo_v2.cs

It is not anymore standard included with PlayMaker as itween is getting outdated.

You can still get the actions when you go in the menu and select playmaker/welcome screen.
Then click Add-Ons, scroll down and click import on iTween Support.
But do not install his if you did not get iTween from the asset store, else you will get a whole bunch of errors.

In the following PlayMaker update there will be some build in tween actions included to the actions btw.