playMaker

Author Topic: I need help choosing playmaker or game creator for my game  (Read 580 times)

Scott105

• Playmaker Newbie
I need help choosing playmaker or game creator for my game
« on: October 04, 2021, 06:06:42 AM »
I will copy and paste what my game is about and you can tell me if I should choose play maker or game creator thank you :)

A father loses his daughter, she sank in the Titanic. The year is 1914, "Its been 2 years my daughter" said the father. His friend was also on the Titanic, but he survived, he told Robert (the main character) that he saw a sub firing at the ship at night, he also said he sighted an German flag on the sub. Both went to Germany trying to find the people who caused the Titanic to sink with his daughter on it.

They kill many people then they find the person who caused the Titanic to sink. After that they go to the Titanic crash site and find rescue boats with people on them.
Later Robert finds his daughter on the boat. The friend turns out to be a traitor helping the German submarine so Robert kills the friend (Name WIP) sacrificing himself to save his daughter.

A little backstory The daughter (Ava) was sent to Britain (From the US) in 1908 for college for her graduating party, she wanted to go to the US with her mother and father. Robert wanted his daughter to come back in luxury so he sent her the money to board the Titanic.

Microck

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: I need help choosing playmaker or game creator for my game
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 06:58:42 AM »
You can use both of them, really.
You can do all you want with playmaker. It's a very powerful tool.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: I need help choosing playmaker or game creator for my game
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 08:00:36 AM »
Hi.
you only showing the story line.

Is player going to walk around, is it picture bases / dialogue based?

maybe Adventure-creator
is more interesting for you, and can work with playmaker as well if needed.