playMaker

Author Topic: Take Camera Screenshot Error (Fixed)  (Read 1413 times)

V--R

• Playmaker Newbie
Take Camera Screenshot Error (Fixed)
« on: July 22, 2018, 06:39:53 PM »
So I'm having trouble using the Take Camera Screenshot action from http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=11308.0 . The link is currently broken so I used waybackmachine to get to the original site to get the action so for all I know I may be using an older version; it's labeled v1.1.

The script seems to be working in that it takes pictures however it only works the first time correctly. Once I've taken a picture it seems to spit itself off into a point in the sky and it creates that new point as the new main/active camera; which isn't very good since I'm making a VR game.

Does anyone know what is causing this? Am I just using an outdated version of the action and this problem has been fixed or is there something I'm doing wrong?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 12:14:36 PM by V--R »

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Take Camera Screenshot Error
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 04:37:02 AM »
Hi.
There are 2 'Take Camera Screenshot' on the Ecosystem (1 for Unity 4 and 1 for unity 5+)
Maybe those will work better :)

V--R

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 08:09:24 AM »
It looks like that is the same script I have unfortunately.

It moves the position of the camera taking the picture and sets the camera as the active camera after use.  :(

How can I fix this so it doesn't do that?

V--R

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 12:14:18 PM »
Okay I managed to fix it. Apparently the issue I had is that the camera was set to be a possible camera that the vr could use so it liked switching over to it. Turning off that option seems to have fixed it.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Take Camera Screenshot Error (Fixed)
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 12:58:21 PM »
Hi.
I'm happy you got it to work :)