PlayMaker Help & Tips > PlayMaker Tips & Tricks

Preferences: Colors

<< < (2/3) > >>

Broken Stylus:
In fact, only the links are of the proper color.

DanielThomas:
Look at attachment, you can see the colors doesn't match and there is a break between the colors. I think this is what OP means.

Broken Stylus:

--- Quote from: DanielThomas on October 04, 2018, 09:28:41 AM ---Look at attachment, you can see the colors doesn't match and there is a break between the colors. I think this is what OP means.

--- End quote ---

Woot! That's some high CIA-level photoshopping you've got there!  ;D ;D ;D
But that's it. One can see that only the link are of the right color.
Before the change/bug, the states were on the right color and the transitions were simply a whitened hue/variant of said colors.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Cool, Let me forward this as a bug report so that it can be looked at. I agree colors should be reflecting the developer choice.

Bye,

Jean

Broken Stylus:
I moved up to 1.9.1 and got that issue again.
In Prefs, the colors are vivid, but in the Graph View nearly all of them are much darker.
Legacy doesn't even display a shadow gradient, it just casts a translucent dark veil over the state. Flat makes things a little bit clearer because the veil is not rendered at all but the colors are clearly not reflecting the values set in Prefs.

That's a code scheme I'm carrying from older versions of Playmaker so it's possible the nomenclature inside the Prefs file is different and something is contributing to this disharmony between the hexadecimal values and the expected result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version