playMaker

Author Topic: Dragons Be On X-box and Windows 10!  (Read 2733 times)

Seiryu33

Dragons Be On X-box and Windows 10!
« on: October 12, 2018, 09:38:26 PM »
Hey guys! It's here! After a lot of trial and tribulation, Dragons Be is now available for X-box and Windows 10! 100% done with Playmaker!  It's a Megaman-style platformer. Show time! Download it below!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dragons-be/9nv7nsvbtjdm?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

LuminRabbit

• Lumin Rabbit
Re: Dragons Be On X-box and Windows 10!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 11:46:21 PM »
Hi Seiru33,

Good work! Does Xbox still charge huge fees for porting to their device? It’s been 10 years since I looked into it but they used to charge unbelievable fee just for using their console (something I as an indie definitely couldn’t afford back then lol).
Have I said how much I love playmaker!!! This is one amazing tool

Seiryu33

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 04:21:01 AM »
I'm in The Creator Program. It cuts out concept approval and hidden fees, but the trade-off is that it goes into a separate section of the store exclusively for Indies. I think it's an excellent way to let A title mature and develop a presence. Not sure if Id@box still does hidden fees.

LuminRabbit

• Lumin Rabbit
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 05:43:00 PM »
Thanks, I sure do appreciate it and am going to look into it :) (things sure have changed in the past 10 years and I’m so excited!). And hopefully someday I can make a game as cool as yours :D
Have I said how much I love playmaker!!! This is one amazing tool