PlayMaker Help & Tips > Unity Services

Unity IAP method for Playmaker.. what works best ?

(1/3) > >>

shamo:
Hi all, fumbling around in the dark with the IAP setup. Worked out a system that I thought was suitable, but it turns out it has flaws.
Basically..: click on IAP button to get rid of ads. IAP sends message to FSM and enables a bool, then Easy save encrypts and saves that bool. On game start, check for bool and disable ads accordingly.
Works fine for a while but now debug log is saying 'error item already owned' So I need to implement a way to test if item is owned and enable the bool to remove ads.
I have no idea how to do this ...any suggestions?  What works for you? What is your method of handling IAPs?
Thanks

PlaymakerNOOB:
Assuming Android, you want to make sure that the IAP is considered a 'non-consumable'.

Also on Android if you were to uninstall and reinstall, Google is supposed to automatically "repurchase" the non-consumables for you. 

They also have receipt validation, which I have not implemented, but you can find more information here on the subject.  https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPValidatingReceipts.html

shamo:
Thanks, yes on Android and I have marked the object as non consumable. You're right, it came about because of multiple uninstalls/ re installs. I'll look into the link you provided, I saw the file obfuscation/ validation reference but couldn't quite get my head around it. Will study up on it...more stuff to learn...

--- Quote from: PlaymakerNOOB on May 04, 2019, 01:10:50 PM ---Assuming Android, you want to make sure that the IAP is considered a 'non-consumable'.

Also on Android if you were to uninstall and reinstall, Google is supposed to automatically "repurchase" the non-consumables for you. 

They also have receipt validation, which I have not implemented, but you can find more information here on the subject.  https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPValidatingReceipts.html

--- End quote ---

djaydino:
Hi.
I would suggest getting an iap asset, there are many on the store.

search for "iap playmaker'

I use 'ultimate mobile' or 'easy mobile pro' on my projects as they are more complete solutions (achievements, ads, etc.)

but 'easy iap' or 'iap manager' should work just as well.

it is a good time to purchase one now, as they are on sale at the moment

shamo:
Yes djaydino,  good idea.
I actually purchased  Gley's 'Easy IAP' and got it up and running, still not working on the Android device though... Google and Android is such a PIA...always some problem. Just as well I make buckets of money from the games.....cough..
Have been in touch and he's helping with solutions, just wish I knew an Android geek programmer!

--- Quote from: djaydino on May 05, 2019, 06:24:28 AM ---Hi.
I would suggest getting an iap asset, there are many on the store.

search for "iap playmaker'

I use 'ultimate mobile' or 'easy mobile pro' on my projects as they are more complete solutions (achievements, ads, etc.)

but 'easy iap' or 'iap manager' should work just as well.

it is a good time to purchase one now, as they are on sale at the moment

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version