PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

Datamaker IOS problem (SOLVED)

(1/3) > >>

InsanoOoO:
Hi, I have a project that work with datamaker. It convert a json file to xml, using the action "Convert Json String To Xml Node" from datamaker.

Its work perfectly in android and the editor, but gives me error in IOS.

I follow the instrunctions for IOS that gives datamaker (use api compatibility NET 2.0, not subnet)

Could it be the link.xml file? I use linker wizard for other actions to work but I do not know how datamaker could go in the file.

someone else had this problem?

InsanoOoO:
I found that the problem probably is  NewtonSoft.Json, it cant deserialize on IOS, so, can datamaker work with json.net?? Or there is a new version of newtonSoft.Json for use?

InsanoOoO:
Sorry the spam, and if anyone encounter this same issue I solved it
 after seeing a log in my last build, Indeed the problem was NewtonSoft.Json working in IOS.

In short, download this free asset: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/json-net-for-unity-11347
and delete the NewtonSoft.Json.20 in the playmaker asset folder. The new one is ready for IOS.

djaydino:
Hi.
Thanks for answering your own question, it can always benefit to someone else.

I will also contact jean (hes the creator of datamaker) to see if NewtonSoft.Json can be updated or changed.

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Great! thanks for looking this up, I am going to update DataMaker to use that and see how it works out.

Bye,

Jean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version