playMaker

Author Topic: ...just another big Custom Action collection (M-Z + Third Party)  (Read 10184 times)

smiffy

• Junior Playmaker
Re: ...just another big Custom Action collection (M-Z + Third Party)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 10:37:37 AM »
Hi there,

I'm looking at the list objects inside collider action and was wondering if it's possible to use a mesh collider as the target as I can't currenty get it to work.  Using a basic collider detects a mesh collider just fine though. Basically I want to use a cone shape to capture objects in the fov.

Cheers, matt

Deek

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 04:19:46 PM »
Yo matt,

for that you should look at the "ArrayList Find GameObjects Inside Collider" action by dudebxl (post: https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=11754.0) which works with Mesh Renderer components to detect collision. You can find it in the Ecosystem.
My derivations were based on that to not be reliant on Renderer/Sprite components, but in your case, the original version should be considered.

• Beta Group
    • Flashing Lights
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2019, 01:21:40 PM »
Hello,
Thank you for the great collections!

Might found a bug in "Get Fsm Component" action, it sends the None found event even the FSM is found and can not leave the event field empty.
Thanks!

Deek

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 10:33:43 AM »
Oh yea, true that. Don't know why that extra line was in there. Thanks for finding that error.
I will soon update some of the new/fixed actions that have been piled up over the last months to the Ecosystem, but for now you can get the fixed version for this action from the attachments.

• Beta Group
    • Flashing Lights
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2019, 06:53:23 AM »
Oh yea, true that. Don't know why that extra line was in there. Thanks for finding that error.
I will soon update some of the new/fixed actions that have been piled up over the last months to the Ecosystem, but for now you can get the fixed version for this action from the attachments.
Thank you for the quick fix! Have great day ;D