playMaker

Author Topic: Load Scene At Spawn Point failing  (Read 1126 times)

Tangled Rays

• Playmaker Newbie
Load Scene At Spawn Point failing
« on: October 01, 2019, 01:04:15 PM »
Hey all, my game has lots of conversations in it that are set in different scenes (Fungus asset). Previously it was working fine but I have updated everything to the latest versions and now the action doesn't seem to be finding the specified spawn point, the character appears at the start position instead (Corgi asset). I am not getting any errors to do with this at all, both in PlayMaker and the console. Is this a known issue or is anyone else having the same problem?
My FSM is set to activate when the conversation scene disables and works fine for levels with only one spawn point or even if I send it to the LoadingScene, but is not positioning my player character correctly. Any ideas? Thanks for any help :)

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Load Scene At Spawn Point failing
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 02:22:09 AM »
Hi.
Sorry i do not have these assets, but from what i understand, the start position is set with Corgi asset or are you using playmaker actions for it?

Tangled Rays

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 08:58:45 AM »
Heya :) Corgi sets the start position, I upgraded to version 6. I'm wondering if something was changed between versions.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 05:33:09 PM »
Hi.
Have you asked on their unity thread on the unity forums?
https://forum.unity.com/threads/released-corgi-engine-complete-2d-2-5d-platformer-new-v6-0-game-feel-cinemachine-and-more.286289/page-122

as it looks like the issue is with the Corgi Asset

Tangled Rays

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 06:18:14 PM »
Heya, thank you for having a think about this, I'll go ask there, cheers!