playMaker

Author Topic: BALZEE  (Read 2887 times)

PolyMad

BALZEE
« on: April 22, 2020, 01:17:16 PM »
Hello! I think it's about time to make the world aware of this new project.

Here is BALZEE, a new concept puzzle game based on... uuuh... drum roll... balls!

Any critic is well accepted, as well as testing the builds that come in 4 flavours:
Win 64, Win 32, OSX and Linux.

I can already say that I am looking for help for level construction.
The game will become very complex while the player will proceed through the game, something like Portal, if you understand what I mean. This is no "match 3" game, it's a bit more ambitious.
Each map will take probably about 4-8 hours to be created.
This is paid work, I will pay a certain amount for each map, depending on complexity and fun.
You will only create the map mechanics: all models, textures and props will be ready to assemble.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:53:17 PM by megmaltese »

kotamef

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: BALZEE
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »
good project and Idea. but I think you make it sound somthing big bro, but I like it any way good luck  8)

PolyMad

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 12:42:11 PM »
Thank  you!
At the moment the project is frozen: I am relocating, in precarious conditions and no time for it, but I'll get back on it once the struggle will be over.
I make it sound big?
Yes!
It will look very professional, even though I'm basically a "one man army".
The trick is in finding a game concept that allows to cut a lot of development time.
That way, you have to work less time, and can make the less things that are in the game look more professional.
In this case I hope to reach AAA level!

marianne

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 07:55:45 AM »
Thank  you!
At the moment the project is frozen: I am relocating, in precarious conditions and no time for it, but I'll get back on it once the struggle will be over.
I make it sound big?
Yes!
It will look very professional, even though I'm basically a "one man army".
The trick is in finding a game concept that allows to cut a lot of development time.
That way, you have to work less time, and can make the less things that are in the game look more professional.
In this case I hope to reach AAA level!

I liked it so far. Especially the environment and brightful colours, it has something peaceful. I hope soon you will have time for this project again. Good luck!