playMaker

Author Topic: please help!  (Read 2274 times)

Zozo2099

• Playmaker Newbie
please help!
« on: August 27, 2012, 05:34:16 AM »
Hi,
Iam making variables in playmaker to be shown in the inspector so I can change the value, but the problem is that when I adjust a value and click play to test the scene all values are reset to default, I don't want this so please how to make changes done on variables within inspector of playmaker (in controls) stay when I play the scene

Thanks

Slater

Re: please help!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 06:58:44 AM »
Not sure if this is the problem, but if you change values while you play, they change back, its a Unity thing. So change them when not in play mode. You can try stuff out in play mode and then write down the results, stop play and then change to the values you like. Hope this helps you out.

Zozo2099

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: please help!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:31:35 AM »
Not sure if this is the problem, but if you change values while you play, they change back, its a Unity thing. So change them when not in play mode. You can try stuff out in play mode and then write down the results, stop play and then change to the values you like. Hope this helps you out.

No the problem is that when I change values when not in play mode and then click play all changed values are reset to default :( is this a bug or there is something I have to check?