playMaker

Author Topic: GetAxis not working  (Read 2134 times)

Hannes

• Playmaker Newbie
GetAxis not working
« on: January 14, 2020, 04:14:45 PM »
Hi,
I am using playmaker and unity since a couple of years without a hassle.
However in my current project (android build for oculus quest) the get axis action is not working. Inputs are properly set up, axis name is put in the get axis field, every frame is ticked, variable is set. But when I use the axis nothing is stored in the variable. Tried several axes with the same result.
Axis is recognized by unity C# scripts.

Thore

Re: GetAxis not working
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 08:50:30 PM »
Have you accidentally switched to new input system? I’m not entirely sure if enabling it disables the old one, but that might be a reason, if you checked everything else.

heavygunner

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 01:39:05 AM »
Have you accidentally switched to new input system? I’m not entirely sure if enabling it disables the old one, but that might be a reason, if you checked everything else.
I also facing this issue suddenly.
Unity 2019.3.15f1

get axis is not working.
I tried to switch Input handling in player settings to New, Old & mixed. Nothing helped.

Qbanyto

• Vista Larga, Paso corto
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 01:17:20 PM »
This main sounds silly but make sure you are spelling Horizontal and Vertical with capitals on H and V. I had this simple issue not long ago lol. and if you are using "Set FSM Float" make sure its every frame as well.

Marksman

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 03:44:14 PM »
I'm having the same issue right now with Mouse ScrollWheel. The Float variable value doesn't change from 0. Have you managed to solve it?