playMaker

Author Topic: Issue with Playmaker and Button Sequnce Detector Action  (Read 724 times)

G-Kaiser

• Playmaker Newbie
Issue with Playmaker and Button Sequnce Detector Action
« on: April 18, 2020, 06:11:22 AM »
Hello all,

I am getting some errors in the console from a Playmaker action that was written by the developer of the Button Sequence Detector asset. I am using Unity 2018.4.21f1
and the Playmaker version I am using is 1.9.0.p20 for Unity 2018.3.

Here are the errors I have encountered:

Assets/Plugins/LeoLuz/Button Sequence Detector/Playmaker/OnSequenceCompleted.cs(24,34): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `CommandSequences.SequenceIsCompleted(string, int)' has some invalid arguments

Assets/Plugins/LeoLuz/Button Sequence Detector/Playmaker/OnSequenceCompleted.cs(24,74): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmInt' expression to type `int'

Assets/Plugins/LeoLuz/Button Sequence Detector/Playmaker/OnSequenceCompleted.cs(32,34): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `CommandSequences.SequenceIsCompleted(string, int)' has some invalid arguments

Assets/Plugins/LeoLuz/Button Sequence Detector/Playmaker/OnSequenceCompleted.cs(32,74): error CS1503: Argument `#2' cannot convert `HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmInt' expression to type `int'

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Issue with Playmaker and Button Sequnce Detector Action
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 07:32:55 AM »
Hi.
I think its best to contact the author from the asset.
from the errors i can see that there is things wrong in his coding.
if the author needs help he can contact us :)