PlayMaker News > Work In Progress...

Cult Manager - pixel art sim on Android //Edit: Beta now closed

(1/1)

10high:
Hello everyone,

After maaaany years in the making and with a lot of help from this forum, my game Cult Manager is available for Open Beta testing on Android.

Cult Manager is a pixel art sim management game originally inspired by Game Dev Story (if anyone remembers that gem).

"Build your cult from a handful of followers into a world religion. Proselytize for converts, preach to your EarthChildren, Actualize Hosts, perform miracles, become a political power, found your own fiefdom, become a living god!"

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hoPdHVfD3E
Google Play download link: //Edit: Beta testing is now closed.

Any feedback (and encountered bugs!) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Caranna00:
Really funny and unique idea!

But I can imagine that some very religious or sensitive people could get offended since cults can be a topic shrouded in controversy. Just wanted to warn you of the possibility so that you can prepare for it or consider it in your marketing / branding  strategy.

Good luck with further development :)

Aston187:
super super cool idea! dont be worried about some possible controversy!
the only thing that could happen is that the gametheme draw attention 8) - only my opinion

GrumpyGameDev:

--- Quote from: Aston187 on November 25, 2020, 05:47:52 AM ---super super cool idea! dont be worried about some possible controversy!
the only thing that could happen is that the gametheme draw attention 8) - only my opinion

--- End quote ---

Exactly my thoughts!

marianne:
Puts me back in my childhood. Reminds me a little bit of the old Pokémon games on Nintendo. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version