playMaker

Author Topic: Is it possible to create multiplayer bet game using playmaker  (Read 1921 times)

Jatoblendy

• Playmaker Newbie
Is it possible to create multiplayer bet game using playmaker
« on: November 20, 2020, 08:44:14 AM »
Pls house I have a project I'm doing I need help is a multiplayer game and I'm using playmaker but in the game I must put in bet..when two player will challenge themself. using money in between the game one win one loss and the company take percentage on every bet this will happen when they are playing multiplayer I want to ask is it possible using playmaker to archieve this pls help me don't know what to do any help information will be appreciate

Broken Stylus

• Beta Group
Re: Is it possible to create multiplayer bet game using playmaker
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 04:26:51 PM »
Bet apps are quite different from usual because players are supposed to obtain real gains, not with virtual money but a legal currency.

So beyond needing extensions that allow the game to run in multiplayer mode and letting players pay (IAP), you'll need also an extension that can credit their cards.
Look it up on internet how to make a betting app and try to understand the logic of it and see how you would translate this into Playmaker code.

Jatoblendy

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Is it possible to create multiplayer bet game using playmaker
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 04:55:19 PM »
Thanks for your respond the idea is nice I will check on it how to make a bet app that will help me to tweak the code hope it work out