playMaker

Author Topic: Network sync variables  (Read 1073 times)

puddlepouncer

• Playmaker Newbie
Network sync variables
« on: October 29, 2020, 10:18:44 AM »
Hi

I am trying to sync variables over the network using photon. I get the following error though.

"Observed scripts have to implement IPunObservable. Player(Clone) (PlayMakerFSM) does not. It is Type: PlayMakerFSM"

I have added the FSM in observed components on the photonview for my object and checked network syncing on variables. How do I mark "IPunObservable" for my FSM?

puddlepouncer

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Network sync variables
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »
I don't know if the problem is me using a newer PUN 2 version but i can't for my life figure out how to set up version 2.16. Can't find any version history on the asset store and using "the network assets provided by playmaker" what does that mean. I don't seem to get the setup up wizard for Photon playmaker until I have actually imported PUN 2 into my scene (which is 2.22)

heavygunner

Re: Network sync variables
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 06:01:18 PM »
I don't know if the problem is me using a newer PUN 2 version but i can't for my life figure out how to set up version 2.16. Can't find any version history on the asset store and using "the network assets provided by playmaker" what does that mean. I don't seem to get the setup up wizard for Photon playmaker until I have actually imported PUN 2 into my scene (which is 2.22)
Same. I also face similar issues. Photon said, they don't have older versions for PUN 2.

Please update the thread if you found fix