playMaker

Author Topic: Google Play Games + Playmaker = Integration of Google Play Games for PlayMaker!  (Read 1260 times)

Zadkiel Studios©

• Playmaker Newbie
    • Zadkiel Studios© - Website
Hello everyone, we are developing an asset for Unity that integrates Google Play Games with Playmaker, the popular visual scripting plugin. With this asset, you can easily add social and save functionality to your Unity games, using custom actions that integrate seamlessly with Playmaker.

This asset includes 14 custom actions that allow you to:

• Unlock achievement: This action allows you to unlock a specific Google Play Games achievement, indicating its ID.
  • Reveal achievement: This action allows you to reveal a hidden Google Play Games achievement, indicating its ID.
  • Increase achievement: This action allows you to increase the progress of an incremental Google Play Games achievement, indicating its ID and the number of steps you want to add.
  • Upload score to leaderboard: This action allows you to upload the user's score to a specific Google Play Games leaderboard, indicating its ID and the value of the score.
  • Show Achievements UI: This action allows you to display the native Google Play Games UI with the list of game achievements.
  • Show Leaderboard UI: This action allows you to display the native Google Play Games UI with the game's leaderboard.
  • Show user information: This action allows you to obtain and display the information of the user who is logged in to Google Play Games, such as their name, ID, and profile photo.
  • Sign in: This action allows you to sign in to Google Play Games.
  • Log out: This action allows you to log out of Google Play Games, disconnecting the user from the service.
  • Verify user authentication: This action allows you to verify if the user is authenticated in Google Play Games or not, returning a boolean value that indicates the status of the authentication and sending an event based on the result.
  • Save String or array data in the cloud: This action allows you to save String or array data in the Google Play Games cloud, indicating its key and value. The data will be saved associated with the user's profile and will be automatically synchronized between their devices.
  • Load String or array type data to the cloud: This action allows you to load String or array type data from the Google Play Games cloud, indicating its key. The data will be obtained from the user's profile and will be automatically updated between their devices.

These actions are being developed to be compatible with version 0.10.14 of the Google Play Games SDK plugin for Unity, and are very easy to use. You just have to drag them into your Playmaker states and configure their parameters. In addition, this asset includes complete documentation with the description and use of each action, and several practical examples that show you how to implement the most common functionalities.

If you want to use Google Play Games in your Unity games with Playmaker, this is the asset you need. We hope to provide more information in the coming weeks on how the development of this asset is and we hope to publish it in the asset store as soon as possible.

I hope you like my asset and find it useful. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, do not hesitate to write to me. You can also follow me on my social networks or visit my website to learn more about my projects.

Unity Forum:
https://forum.unity.com/threads/google-play-games-playmaker-integration-of-custom-google-play-games-actions-for-playmaker.1506236/#post-9409766

Our website:
https://www.zadkielstudios.com/

Zadkiel Studios © - 2023