playMaker

Author Topic: Smooth Look at Direction not working on Duplicated objects  (Read 559 times)

san

• Junior Playmaker
Hello, I think this could be a bug but i am not sure. If is a bug, probably you guys going to say update the new playmaker. lol So i am having a problem with Smooth look at or look at direction aren't working on Duplicated objects. And if anyone can test it would be appreciate ~!

I add a youtube link so you can guys see what went wrong with the action.

Just Example, I setup a player that does stealth kill to enemy. If player closer to enemy behind in any facing direction, button pressed then player automatically face direction to enemy and stealth kill. Also I have move forward so when player is a little far way from enemy behind, player can move toward enemy behind and stealth kill.

So Move toward action is working but Smooth Look at or look At action is not responding in Second Enemy Objects. Somehow the action itself not updating. But the entire (Objects Group/Essential_Stealth_GRP) is Duplicated so it should be working as first one.

Also I encounter with copying and pasting FSM to another objects doesn't work sometime. this is another problems but i will ask about this later on.

Please help. Thanks,