playMaker

Author Topic: Error Loading Action  (Read 823 times)

Krillan87

• Beta Group
Error Loading Action
« on: January 13, 2021, 02:30:51 AM »
Hi!

There was already an old thread about this that i replied in without answer so maybe I should start a new thread instead? Any admin can freely delete this i this is incorrect.

We just received a weird error in our project again.

Error Loading Action: SetBool : HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.SetBoolValue : everyFrame

The error is showing after I play in the editor and can not find what is causing it.
I have a faint memory that this issue occurred like 5-6 month ago and it was one of the "ghost states" that cause the issue (For info about "Ghost states" please check this thread https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=18937.0)

However, I still need help to find the root of the issue and fix it because it interferes with our build.

(I've tried the other solutions that people in other threads have been proposing without any success)

/Christian

Krillan87

• Beta Group
Re: Error Loading Action
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 03:27:54 AM »
Bump bump! Anyone at Playmaker that could help? Jean? Alex? Anyoooooone?
<3

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 08:03:19 AM »
Hi,

uhm that's odd. I am trying to relate to any similar issues, but nothing comes to mind right now.

Can you reference the thread in question you mentionned? maybe that will help me figure it out.

Are you using Collaborate?

Is it 100% reproduceable? if yes, pm me with a link tot the project zip so that I can test it.

Bye,

Jean

Krillan87

• Beta Group
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 12:52:41 PM »
Hi Jean!

Thank you so much for the reply. So our lead programmer had look at it and he found the which actions that caused the issue! When the Actions where found he simply toggled the action on and off and then saved the project and the issues went away.

So it seems like there where a error with the action to load.

So for anyone with the same issue, just try to identify what action that is causing the error (All our errors where connected to prefabs so when we moved the states around and Unity re-valuated the prefab we got errors of the bad action was in that state). When you found the error, just toggle them on and off (or delete them and recreate the same action)

/Christian