playMaker

Author Topic: Editor working Perfectly / build full of glitches and delays [SOLVED]  (Read 823 times)

Qbanyto

• Vista Larga, Paso corto
Hey guys, I'm like 20% into my project. everything was working fine on editor but not on build.

Editor:
Everything works. Xbox controller, Xinput vibrations, Post Process Effects, Cinemachine free look camera, etc. just works PERFECTLY.

Build:
All actions are delayed for some reason. the screen effects, the triggers, animations all glitch out and play delayed and don't return into their normal stay. (hurt animations stay in hurt state, Screen effects don't revert back as they they do in editor, etc)

Also Particles play continually instead of destroying themselves, its all very ....odd and delayed. I'm going through a process of elimination and trying to find what could be triggering it, but I honestly don't see any changes.. I feel its something happening during the build. a certain settings i am using ./ not using. any ideas?

what do you guys suggest? log is attached.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 06:06:52 PM by Alex Chouls »

ch1ky3n

Re: Editor working Perfectly / build full of glitches and delays
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 11:27:44 PM »
What is your build ? Android? Ios?

You could add a debug state inside your action that shows up on your build to track the state that laggy or not triggered.

Try to minimize the build on certain function and deactivate the others.so you start to work out from there.

Good Luck

Qbanyto

• Vista Larga, Paso corto
Re: Editor working Perfectly / build full of glitches and delays
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 12:14:22 AM »
Broooo I fixed it! well most of it anyways lol. turns out all i had to do was build the project in 64bit lol wow.

So this fixes about 95% of the issues. I still have a problem with shadows not displaying correctly and some camera bugs. I'll have to deep dive into the shadows issues. i get ZERO shadows for some reason. any ideas?