playMaker

Author Topic: playmaker fsm prefab variables glitches  (Read 1177 times)

andyandyandy

• Beta Group
  • Junior Playmaker
playmaker fsm prefab variables glitches
« on: February 16, 2021, 03:44:33 AM »
There's some rare occasions when my prefab fsm variables suddenly switches in almost half the states in the entire fsm. It would switch usually 2 variables up from the list. Say I have variable A,B,C,D,E. All variables with A gets switch with C or E.

This has been twice in a week now and it gets annoying when I need to hunt the entire fsm and switch them all back.

Krillan87

• Beta Group
Re: playmaker fsm prefab variables glitches
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:18:51 AM »
Hi!

Yes I have this issue as well. I reported the bug in the last version of Playmaker and according to the changelog it seems like they had fixed it but it is almost like it happens more often now! Now it's like once every hour almost.

Usually if I restart Unity the variables go back to the correct one, but now I have a instance where that do not fix the issue. If i look at the prefab in prefab-mode everything looks good, but when I hit "Play" the variable magically swaps.

It should be noted that this last case is a global variable that swaps to another global. (I only use 4 global variables in the whole game). But this is a very critical bug that could break the whole logic if the game, so it really needs to be addressed!

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 12:04:32 PM »
Sorry you're running into this! Can you try the 1.9.1p4 beta?
Do you have a test project that you could email me to reproduce the problem?

Krillan87

• Beta Group
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 03:45:36 AM »
Sorry you're running into this! Can you try the 1.9.1p4 beta?
Do you have a test project that you could email me to reproduce the problem?

Hi! I replayed to you in the other thread