playMaker

Author Topic: Need help with microphone access  (Read 438 times)

emildragan

• Playmaker Newbie
Need help with microphone access
« on: May 31, 2021, 07:01:57 AM »
Hi,

I need to fix this problem urgently. I cannot make it work to record audio with microphone because it is stuck after allowing permission to the microphone. it's working in the Editor, of course, but not on mobile. I am testing on Android with Vuforia.

I have 4 states. State 1 - press button; State 2- here I ve tried with RequestCameraandMicrophonePermission and with MicrophoneisAccesGranted; State 3 - MicrophoneStartRecording; State 4 - Show other things when microphone stars recording

The only place where it s asking for permission is on the 3rd state, when I want to start to record, the previous 2 states do nothing here. After I press on Allow permission, it's stuck, doesn t go to the next state. I ve try to put also in the 3rd state MicrophoneisAccessGranted, but still nothing. I ve also try, as Jean suggested in the past, to check continously for the access, I ve added a wait of 0.5 and transition to itself, but still nothing. How is it suppose to work? What's the correct order of states and actions?

I ve seen that if I allow permission and I shutdown the app and then reopen, it works, it jumps to recording.

I want to mention that at startup of the app, it s requestiong permission automatically form Vuforia. Then, I change scene and in the new scene I need this function.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.