playMaker

Author Topic: Action filter field [implemented]  (Read 7991 times)

Neural Echo

• 1.2 Beta
  • Playmaker Newbie
Action filter field [implemented]
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »
As the list of available actions is continuing to grow, could you please add a text field at the top of the 'Actions' panel that allows you to filter the actions being displayed.

For example, if you type 'anim' into the field, all actions with the string 'anim' in their title (and possibly in/under their internal variables and/or descriptions) would be displayed, potentially under their respective category headings (with unmatched category headings and actions filtered out).

When the user deletes the text in the filter field the Actions panel should return to displaying entire list of headings for all Action categories. An 'x' delete button should also be included to the right of the filter text field to allow it to be cleared by clicking on the 'x'.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:11:27 PM by alexchouls »

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: Action filter field
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 11:17:59 AM »
It's in version 1.1. Complete with 'x' as you describe!

It doesn't currently search the parameters/description... maybe in a future update.

Lars Steenhoff

• Beta Group
  • Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »
I would love to see the action list expanded to show all actions. instead of collapsing and opening them all to see whats inside.
Perhaps implemented as an extra option for the people that prefer the collapsing.

tobbeo

• 1.2 Beta
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 04:10:20 AM »
I second Neural's post, and I am very glad that you are implementing it. It's something I miss all the time.

Neural Echo

• 1.2 Beta
  • Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
Like Tobbeo, I'm very happy to hear this feature is being implement. Thanks Alex.

PS: Any clues as to when version 1.1 will be out?

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
1.1 is in beta now. Hopefully we'll get it out this week...