playMaker

Author Topic: IntSubtract error  (Read 774 times)

HedgeWizard

• Playmaker Newbie
IntSubtract error
« on: September 18, 2021, 11:40:39 AM »
Hi I am running the newest version of playmaker (1.9.3) and unity (2021.1.21)

I am using an Int Subtract from the Ecosystem

I get these errors:

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(7,18): error CS0101: The namespace 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions' already contains a definition for 'IntSubtract'

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(5,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'ActionCategory' attribute

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(6,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'Tooltip' attribute

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(26,30): error CS0111: Type 'IntSubtract' already defines a member called 'Reset' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(34,30): error CS0111: Type 'IntSubtract' already defines a member called 'OnEnter' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(42,30): error CS0111: Type 'IntSubtract' already defines a member called 'OnUpdate' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Math\IntSubtract.cs(48,14): error CS0111: Type 'IntSubtract' already defines a member called 'doSubtract' with the same parameter types

I tried updating the action.

Thanks for your time.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: IntSubtract error
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 09:22:25 AM »
Hi.
Its a duplicate error.

It looks like in subtract is included in the latest PM version so i think its best to remove the one from the Ecosystem

try searching your project and remove 1 of them

You might need to look for IntSubstract as i think the Ecosystem version has a typo.

HedgeWizard

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 03:51:05 PM »
Hi Again

Opened up my projects to try and fix the issue. But it seems I have lost access to all the playmaker menu options and the editor.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 05:11:28 PM »
Hi.
yes if there are errors, editor assets can not load.

but if you search in the project window for the IntSubstract.cs file and remove it, then it should fix the duplicate error

HedgeWizard

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 02:48:34 AM »
That did it:)

Thanks for the quick response!