playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Vuforia error  (Read 916 times)

emildragan

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker Vuforia error
« on: December 01, 2021, 07:46:41 AM »
Hello,

Seems like in the latest Vuforia and Unity 2020.1, the package which I found on this forum, called Vuforia_9.3.3 it s throwing this error:

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(65,62): error CS0426: The type name 'StatusChangeResult' does not exist in the type 'TrackableBehaviour'

The package from Ecosystem is even older, seems like TrackableBehaviour doesn t exist anymore, now it's called Default ObserverEventHandler.

Can we have a fix for this, or maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thank you.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Playmaker Vuforia error
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 09:35:22 AM »
Hi.
Try removing the actions that give the error

emildragan

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 12:08:16 PM »
Hi, in the old package, the error was caused by some Virtual Button script which I could delete.
Now, the error is caused by exactly the script which we need to add to the scene, the one which contains the proxy, if we delete that, I think it's unusable.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 01:06:31 PM »
Hi.
Maybe its best to post in this topic, i have no knowledge of Vuforia (never used it).

https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=16241.msg86298#msg86298

emildragan

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 01:26:46 PM »
I know this post, but it's old. I think something changed in Vuforia's API. For that case, yes, we could delete those scripts, but now things are different, I think this package needs an update.

emildragan

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 07:43:38 AM »
Can someone test the latest Vuforia with the Vuforia package from Ecosystem and confirm or not that I am correct? I cannot use it at this point because of the errors.

Thanks.