playMaker

Author Topic: Events not working  (Read 339 times)

emildragan

• Playmaker Newbie
Events not working
« on: August 31, 2022, 01:57:39 PM »
Hi,

I am using Unity 2020.3.2f1 and Playmaker 1.9.1.p4. In this project I use Oculus integration, XR Management.
The problem is that all of the sudden events are not firing at all, system events or custom events. I have a state with a wait function of 3 seconds, I can see the green line finishing updating and after 3 seconds it s not going to the next state. I f I replace the wait with let s say GetKeyDown, I press on any key and it doesn t work also on any gameobject I attach a FSM.
Everything started when I saw that UiButtonOnClick was not working properly, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn t. Now, no events or transitions are working.
If I use the built in system from Unity for UI on click events, it s working as it should. If I use the same system to target a gameobject FSM to go to a certain state, it s working properly, but not the FSM.
Please see a video below with a screenrecording with the problem. A wait function, but nothing happens after.
I think it can be related to switching from old input system to new input system, now I am using both (in player settings), but I don t see why even the wait it s not working.
The same problem occurs in a new scene inside this project, in a new project it s working as it should.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks