playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker disappeared  (Read 425 times)

twistedmojo

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker disappeared
« on: December 05, 2022, 08:57:35 PM »
Hi.  Do older versions of Playmaker disappear after a time from your Unity assets?  I got Playmaker in a 2019 Humble Bundle, activated it, and noticed it isn't there anymore.  It's not even listed in the order history now.  I've looked for it from both the website and through Unity.

I only have one Unity ID and some of the other assets from the bundle are still there (minus the ones that have been removed from the store due to obsolescence).  But Playmaker is continually updated, so I didn't know if it was a policy with older versions or if something weird happened.  I still have the code I used to activate it in 2019 (which of course I can't re-use or use this late, but in case it's helpful for reference).  Thanks.

Christoph

• Beta Group
Re: Playmaker disappeared
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 11:24:06 PM »
Shouldn't happen. I think I bought the same humble bundle back then and still am using Playmaker with the exact same activation. Are you sure you activated it at time?

twistedmojo

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 03:27:23 PM »
I was almost positive I activated it, but if there isn't a policy of deleting older versions, then I guess I must not have.  Which is a weird oversight on my part since I activated everything else in the bundle and even signed up for a Playmaker 101 course that I never started.

But it would explain it.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 11:28:18 PM »
Hi.
If its not listed in the order history, it looks like it's never activated.
But you can try contacting unity.