playMaker

Author Topic: Ecosystem > Playmaker Vuforia Package error!! Please help  (Read 1367 times)

izulpanjaitan

• Playmaker Newbie
Ecosystem > Playmaker Vuforia Package error!! Please help
« on: February 04, 2023, 10:05:24 AM »
I just start my new project in unity 3d 2022 and import ecosystem playmaker vuforia package. Before this version this package was fine, but the in newer version there is huge problem.

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(21,62): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ITrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaVirtualButtonProxy.cs(19,66): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IVirtualButtonEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(20,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(67,3): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(68,3): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\PlayMaker Vuforia\Scripts\PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(27,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 :'(

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: Ecosystem > Playmaker Vuforia Package error!! Please help
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 11:42:04 AM »
Hi.
Is vuforia installed?
As the errors says that something is missing.

if so, you can try deleting the scripts that give the error.

dleight

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Ecosystem > Playmaker Vuforia Package error!! Please help
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 07:52:46 PM »
I'm having a similar problem and, yes, the I do have vuforia installed. I've been using vuforia and playmaker (add the playmaker/vuforia add-on) for many years without an issue.

Here are the specific errors I am getting:
Code: [Select]
Assets/PlayMaker Vuforia/Scripts/PlayMakerVuforiaVirtualButtonProxy.cs(18,66): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IVirtualButtonEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/PlayMaker Vuforia/Scripts/PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(23,62): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ITrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/PlayMaker Vuforia/Scripts/PlayMakerVuforiaTrackableProxy.cs(22,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.