playMaker

Author Topic: AI: Text to State Machine Creator for Playmaker  (Read 1197 times)

Bilz636

• Playmaker Newbie
AI: Text to State Machine Creator for Playmaker
« on: November 07, 2023, 03:23:06 PM »
Dear Playmaker Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm a dedicated Playmaker. I have a feature request that I believe could greatly benefit the Playmaker community.

An AI: Text to State Machine Creator for Playmaker. This feature would allow users to input natural language descriptions of their game logic, and the AI would automatically generate the corresponding state machine elements, including states and transitions. This would be a game-changer for developers like me who want to streamline the process and make it more accessible to those with varying levels of coding experience.

Such a feature could save a significant amount of time and effort, making Playmaker even more user-friendly and efficient. I'd be thrilled to see this enhancement added to Playmaker and believe it would contribute to the growth of the Unity community.

Thank you for considering this request, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this innovative feature.

djaydino

• Administrator
    • jinxtergames
Re: AI: Text to State Machine Creator for Playmaker
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 11:51:28 AM »
Hi.
That would indeed be very nice to have, but Playmaker made by one person only.
and for this you would require a big team (just to build the algorithm engine) to be able to achieve this :)