playMaker

Author Topic: Help. First time with playmaker  (Read 359 times)

glennpierce

• Playmaker Newbie
Help. First time with playmaker
« on: February 10, 2024, 04:00:38 PM »
Hi I am a fairly experienced programmer but have very little Unity / playmaker experience. I am trying to help my daughter with an issue.

She had created a unity / playmaker project at college and is trying to get it to run at home.

She has a Playmaker1.9.7Installer.unitypackage and
her project.unitypackage

I can import Playmaker1.9.7Installer.unitypackage
and then I see a dialog with install playmaker.

I then press install playmaker (I am not sure I need todo this)
Things seem to be ok at this point.

Then I install the  project.unitypackage project

This is where I get the following errors

Any pointers of what I need todo ?
Was it a problem with her export or my import.

I have tried on two different machines one mac and one windows with no luck.

Unable to update following assemblies:Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerEditor.dll (Name = PlayMakerEditor, Error = 131) (Output: /var/folders/1m/9y3zwj6s5mx4q3wq734yjr300000gn/T/tmp35854f2.tmp)

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmComponentInspector.cs(116,46): error CS1061: 'Fsm' does not contain a definition for 'Owner' and no accessible extension method 'Owner' accepting a first argument of type 'Fsm' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs(148,36): error CS1061: 'Fsm' does not contain a definition for 'Owner' and no accessible extension method 'Owner' accepting a first argument of type 'Fsm' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs(150,34): error CS1061: 'Fsm' does not contain a definition for 'Owner' and no accessible extension method 'Owner' accepting a first argument of type 'Fsm' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs(161,30): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm' to 'PlayMakerFSM'

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmComponentInspector.cs(125,42): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm' to 'PlayMakerFSM'

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerControlsEditor.cs(22,39): error CS0123: No overload for 'OnFsmChanged' matches delegate 'Action<Fsm>'

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerControlsEditor.cs(23,39): error CS0123: No overload for 'OnFsmChanged' matches delegate 'Action<Fsm>'

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerControlsEditor.cs(41,39): error CS0123: No overload for 'OnFsmChanged' matches delegate 'Action<Fsm>'

Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerProjectTools.cs(439,43): error CS0117: 'Fsm' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentDataVersion'

LeDisciple

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Help. First time with playmaker
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 06:40:33 PM »
Don't use School's Playmaker, its on their corporation license, you need a valid one into your home account and the same unity version(or better) than the one at school. Anyway, if you have a proper one, no need for a package because it's already in your Unity Package Manager.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 08:57:37 PM by LeDisciple »