playMaker

Author Topic: Export or View the playmaker scripts and be able to modified  (Read 5201 times)

david.figueroa

• Playmaker Newbie
Im will like to know if is possible to see the script of a full Functional FSM with all the actions applied.

Just because when i built the FSM and all work really good, then i build the game and all is transfer to Xcode, Play maker flat or Compress all and i will like to the team members to modify and code in Xcode and not to return to Unity or playmaker.

I will like to use Playmaker to do the Prototype of the game and the basic script but then give the script to a developer to clean it and fix it.

I saw this Q? on an old topic but was not answered

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Export or View the playmaker scripts and be able to modified
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:14:33 AM »
Hi,

No unfortunatly, the playmaker fsm will remained compiled, and anyway, when you publish to xCode, you can't modify anything apart from the true xcode classes, anything that was written and design in Unity has very little exposure in Xcode.

bye,

Jean

david.figueroa

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 07:06:27 PM »
Thanks Jeanfabre
that is sad.

soo there is no way to take the FSM and make it a Java or C#?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 02:13:41 AM »
Hi,

not really. you could of course simply loop through all the fsm, states and actions and reverse engineer everything, but that's definitly something silly to do as it would be basically rewriting playmaker...

there are c# based fsm floting around the asset store, have you tried them? you will not get the visual benefit of playmaker, but the fsm system can be applied there and it will all be in c#.

Bye,

Jean

david.figueroa

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 01:07:17 PM »
Thanks  jeanfabre for your fast response : )
PlayMaker is Great