PlayMaker News > User Showcase

Damian Poker Guide

<< < (2/2)

Damian:

--- Quote from: shinodan on December 09, 2012, 07:41:03 AM ---Okay fair enough. I agree with you in some ways.
I've seen so many speed up your phone apps that don't work i generally all put them under the same category as fake.

But still, whats the kick the mongo game all about?

--- End quote ---

I know about that. 95% of all tweaks people use on there phone do not work. lol.
But in that app I have around 50 tweaks that do work, but I kind of a expert on that. lol
most tweak do not make much different, but together they make a different.
That app is well tested and most tweak I use in my kernels to.

Kick the mongo is a game I did with my girlfriend(ex).
Most of the name and text she did. I just made the game, music and graphics.
Its kind of a puzzle game. You must remove the right block so the bad block will fall of the platform.
In between the scenes you get some funny text.
It was my first game I made and its kind of old now and I did not know much about game programming back then. But I have learned so much since then and I use playmaker and other stuff now.
I working on a new platform game now, but I start to learn about making 3D stuff.
Its to hard to find people that can help out and I jsut got tired of all people that promise to help out.
I lost much money and time on them. So I will make all things myself now( until I find a person that will work like I do).

shinodan:
Well good luck to you!

Damian:

--- Quote from: shinodan on December 09, 2012, 07:58:20 AM ---Well good luck to you!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version