playMaker

Author Topic: GUI crosser  (Read 2327 times)

jumpstyl0

• Playmaker Newbie
GUI crosser
« on: December 07, 2012, 10:05:35 AM »
Hi guys,

Im new to the world of scripting and visual scripting. just got the package of playmaker and wanted to start right away. after doing some stuff I doesn't work as I intended to let it work so maybe you guys can tell me what to do so it will work :)

My intention is the following:

I got a crosser GUI texture in the upper right corner of the screen. I want, when I click it with the mouse to be able to drag it around the screen. But the crosser has a sort pull back to his original location (the upper right corner of the screen) so you have to constantly drag it to the position you want to hold it on.

(eventually the mouse click needs to become a tab and the drag a swipe just to clear it :)

hope you can help me out :)

thx in advance!

jumpstyl0

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: GUI crosser
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 02:33:45 PM »
Oke let me break it up in parts maybe its easier for people to understand what I want to do.

First of all after I clicked my GUI texture I want it to follow the mouse.

Secondly, I want to GUI texture to Slowly move back to his original location.

third, which will mean you have to keep dragging the move to the position you want it to be at.

If people can help me build this up Im for ever gradefull :)

jumpstyl0

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »
oke got the crosser moving with the mouse, and got it to return to his original location after releasing the mouse button.

only thing left is, how to let it move to his original location during the dragging (MouseDown)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »
Hi,

do you mean that you want the crosser to come back to its initial position when the user release the mouse or at all time? I am still not sure about that as I read your post.

bye,

Jean

jumpstyl0

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 08:33:41 PM »
hI jean,

What I got now is that I can move the crosser with the mouse, and when I release it, it goes back to its orginal location which is the upper right corner of the screen (but since to make it easier the upper right corner is xyz 0)

But the only thing still left to do is when I move/drag the crosser it should also move slowly back to the corner. but I cant get this working.