playMaker

Author Topic: Android Lost - Touch Playmaker Unity3d  (Read 7076 times)

coolapps

• Playmaker Newbie
Android Lost - Touch Playmaker Unity3d
« on: January 18, 2013, 05:18:19 AM »
Hi,

I have already purchased playmaker thanks :). I want to buy input.touches for my game now which uses all the touch gestures your package support. I have my logic of game clear and I am building it with playmaker just started.

I have zero (0) coding knowledge whereas on your page it says that input.touches require some coding knowledge. Can you please tell me how can I add touch controls in my android game which I am building with playmaker and unity without coding a single line.

Also how can i check my simple gestures on PC itself and not required to put build on device again and again just by adding some files in project. Please help

Thanks,
Vijay

coolapps

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Android Lost - Touch Playmaker Unity3d
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 09:07:13 AM »
I also see that touch up and touch down are not showingup in the panels. Can you please also share a link for basic setup somewhat like cube tutorial for setting up touch events. So I can follow that to make an app and test.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 09:31:57 AM by vijaysharma17 »

shinodan

• Shinozone
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:24:44 PM »
First off your going to need unity remote on your android device, this lets you get touch input information live as you press play on your game.

Secondly just because its no code doesn't mean it will be a walk in the park, watch some tutorials (There are lots of youtube videos and links on the forum) and try and make some basic games on your pc before going onto your phone because your going to need at least a basic knowledge of playmaker before hand.

Playmaker is a fantastic tool but take the time to learn how it works before venturing on to android development
Trust me, i made the same mistake when i first purchased playmaker.

Good luck!

coolapps

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 11:48:51 PM »
ok I will do that thanks alot. I got that bit from here and there.