playMaker

Author Topic: Anyone knows "Hazard : The journey of life " ?  (Read 3251 times)

kiriri

Anyone knows "Hazard : The journey of life " ?
« on: January 27, 2013, 12:25:52 PM »
Hey there, I'm normally not at all someone to look forwards to the release of a game... but this is by far the best game I have ever had the pleasure to play or watch. I've been looking forward to its release for years now :D Well, on January 31st it will finally be released. Although it was renamed to "Antichamber".

So ehh, if you got money to spare and want to play something totally irradically new both graphically and gamplaywise then go get it. It will likely revolutize the game industry :)
If you don't believe me, have a look at one of the early demos from 3 years ago :
http://www.joystiq.com/game/unreal-development-kit/download/hazard-the-journey-of-life-demo

What do you think?
Best,
Sven

DoraHarris

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: Anyone knows "Hazard : The journey of life " ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 05:47:08 AM »
It was 31st Jan. Game released with better reviews of 8.5/10. This sounds interesting and have a better gaming concept keeps it apart from other conventional games. I got it and having fun.

kiriri

Re: Anyone knows "Hazard : The journey of life " ?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 06:07:41 AM »
I knew there had to be people around who must've played it :D But seriously, a metascore of 87 and even higher user rating, that's pretty much the best an indy game could ever achieve IMO. I've recreated parts of the game a while back in Playmaker, I'll see if I can find the project files again so even broke people can at least enjoy the mind bugging non eucledian space.
Best,
Sven