PlayMaker Help & Tips > iOS Help

IOS publishing notes

<< < (4/5) > >>

gecko:
Thanks, I'll try that.

gecko:

--- Quote --- I set to 0 all acceleration on the component itself, so external acceleration and random acceleration are both 0,0,0

then I don't do anything in the "start low" state, I wait for 5 sec and then set big values and it works.
--- End quote ---

I finally tried this in a build, but no improvement. Now the flag is drooping (zero acceleration of any kind), and it never changes. No errors in the editor, nothing in xcode console. Here's the FSM:

jeanfabre:
Hi,

Can you create a new topic on this? this thread is actually about generic notes, thanks.

Bye,

Jean

thinias1900:
Hi.  Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am getting this same error when attempting to use the GetProperty method:

ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to JIT compile method '(wrapper delegate-invoke) System.Reflection.MonoProperty/Getter`2<Interaction, UnityEngine.GameObject>:invoke_GameObject__this___Interaction (Interaction)' while running with --aot-only.

at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.GetterAdapterFrame[Interaction,GameObject] (System.Reflection.Getter`2 getter, System.Object obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.GetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object[] index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberValue (System.Reflection.MemberInfo member, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberValue (System.Reflection.MemberInfo[] memberInfo, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmProperty.GetValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GetProperty.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.UpdateState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PlayMakerFSM.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

I have verified all of the properties mentioned, except for SymLink... which no longer exists.  Does this mean I can't use PlayMaker on iOS anymore?  Is there a new workaround?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

thinias1900:
I was able to resolve the previously described issue with JIT reflection by setting my Api Compatibility level from .NET 2.0 to .NET 2.0 Subset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version